Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Baby (Birdman) Wonders What Happened to The Competition

In a recent interview, Cash Money Records C.E.O, Bryan "Baby" Williams wonders where all the competition went. He remembers all the the labels that were around in the 90s, and he can't see them anywhere again. I don't care if you hate him or love him, you have to give it to Baby; he has persevered through the eras...2 decades and he is still waxing strong.

Where is Bad Boy Records? Where is No Limit? Death Row? Ruff Ryderz? So So Def? Where is G-Unit? None of them can stand in this era, no matter how much they have tried. Cash Money/Young Money has Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj,Jay Shawn what more can Baby ask for?

Read what Baby had to say about the competition below-

"When I look around, through my years and my time, you know, the game, it was a lot in the field, a lot of people doing it," he says. "And I look around, and it's like, where the f*ck did everybody go? I ain't never understood that, but the game like that sometimes, that muthaf*cka's gon' keep ya or it's gon' leave ya. It's all on you." (XXL Magazine)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar