Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Best v.141

Gloria Vanderbilt's living room, back in the day.

It's Super Bowl Sunday! We're Redskins fans, so I'm planning to root for our Maryland neighbors, the Ravens. I won't lie, though, I'm more excited about Beyonce's half-time show...I watched an HBO concert of hers once, and that girl doesn't quit. I'm guessing she won't be lip-syncing this time, though. ;)
  • Why parents need to let their kids fail. Amen!
  • How Macklemore and Ryan Lewis got a record deal.
  • A teen girl bakes her parents a cake to reveal she's gay.
  • Ever feel like you're ruffling feathers unintentionally? Maybe you're doing these 5 things. I always find #1 super annoying!
  • The magical things Liz Lemon taught us.
  • Sesame Street brilliantly spoofs Downton Abbey.
  • Now, you can search for Gifs!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar