Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Reading No. 37




Hi friends! Oh my goodness has it been the week of a year! If you didn't catch Monday's post then you missed a pretty big announcement. I'm currently in California, writing this post from a Starbucks because I haven't had Internet since Tuesday. 

Anyways, it's been a crazy week! I spent 2 1/2 days in an RV on the road out west then another 2 1/2 days cleaning and moving boxes and things. It's been crazy and a bit overwhelming but overall pretty good. We're all doing really well and are excited for this new opportunity and fresh start. 
If you have no idea what I'm talking about definitely read that post, it should clear a few things up! 

I haven't had much time to do my regularly scheduled blogging or Internet surfing since we don't have Internet, so that's why this week's list is a tad on the shorter side and why it's up on a Monday and not a Sunday. Lol. But it's got lots of great links so be sure to check them out! 


                                                                          


How to follow your heart. Absolutely loved this. So well written. 

The most Instagram-able spots in Paris. Yes please. 

How to increase your Instagram likes with these hashtags

Uhm can you say the perfect holiday dress? I need ASAP. 

Ohmygod this is golden! How did they even get that many people in there?!

A super interesting article on what it's like to be married to a beauty blogger

Stripes, camel, a blanket scarf and nude pumps, the perfect fall work outfit!

I can't wait to see Mackenzie's second One Room Challenge

Looking for a natural smokey eye without breaking the bank? This tutorial's gotcha covered. 

Love Mary-Katherine's NYFW itinerary. It looked like so much fun!

Such a bright, light and chic office space. I think I sense an office makeover coming on ;) 

Just ordered this plaid shirtdress in the cream/black and I can't wait to style it!



What you missed on 'of life and style': 

A Little Bit of News // Sharing an exciting/scary life update with you guys!

Never Going Out of Style: 10 Things Every Woman Should Own // My list of 10 things every woman should own


                                                                          


It was a short blog week but next week, starting tomorrow I have a full week scheduled out! Lots of fun posts coming so make sure you're checking back! 

I've had a great week in California and have loved ever minute of it. It gets me excited to come back! 

If you have any recommendations on places to eat, shop or things to do in the Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Diego, LA area please share! :)

What have you guys been loving this week? Let me know in the comments below!



post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar