Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

h&m release their A/W lookbook

H&M released a few images today of their A/W lookbook, and I have to admit, some of it is a bit lusty! Like that camel coat! I also have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of H&M. My friends arrive in there and leave with an assortment of wonderful goods. But everytime I go in there I come out with nothing!
That might change though, given that a lot of this collection is very wearable and nice. Like that fringed dress. I often find that H&M can have cheap fabrics which put me off. So hopefully that wont happen this time round.
In the next few weeks, a lot of the high street stores will start releasing their lookbooks. Now that the shows are finished and they know what the trends are for next season. I'll have 'em here as usual! So keep checking back!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar