Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOME : Antique gold mirrors

I am obsessed with finding items for my imagery fancy home....which as I stated, is very imaginary right now. But I found these two antique mirrors floating around Dublin's Antique scene this morning and was struck by how fancy they are.
The table top piece reminds me of being a little girl and sneaking into my Grandmother's bedroom as she had one (not as mad and gold as this one) but it had three different mirrors which all tilted at different angles (zoom, normal, far away) which made playing with the make-up I found there great fun. I'd love an antique house filled with vintage play things, but sadly, my wallet doesn't feel the same way and given that there are no prices on any of the items, I can only imagine that they are well out of my price range.
Anyway,you can find these two bad boys at lanternantiques.ie and the shop at 52, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
Late 18th Century Portugese mirror.
Dressing table top mirror 1880

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar