Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rapper T.I. Confirms Possible Lil' Kim & Iggy Azalea Collaboration?!

During an interview on Friday with New York City radio station Hot 97 rapper T.I. make some interesting comments regarding a possible likely upcoming collaboration between Lil' Kim and Iggy Azalea!  T.I. recently revealed to Host Ebro some details of a phone called he received, feelings on alleged beef between Minaj, Iggy and Kim and also Iggy's possible collaboration with Remy Ma!

"“I got a call from Kim, She said it’s time to find that record to get [an Iggy collaboration] done.”



Lil' Kim has some master plans up her sleeves these days.  Kim is precisionly lazer focused these days on making big moves with her career.  The Nick Minaj aimed diss tracks this week and the announced of her new Hardcore mixtape dropping on 9/11 and now a possible Iggy collaboration!  Stay tuned... 

Watch T.I's Hot 97 interview below!








#T.I. #Hot97 #LilKim #IggyAzalea #RemyMa #femalerapcollaboration #buzzfeed #celebritynews

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2014/08/ti-teases-lil-kim-iggy-azalea-collaboration/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar