Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why I don't care what the new Valentino bag is or who has it. Thanks Vogue

It wasn't until I saw the photo of this on Vogue.com and the accompanying headline that I realised its been a while since we had an IT bag.

The article is something something something about a Valentino bag which has just been released. Nothing of interest.

Just reminded me that we used to see this sort of thing all the time. When news was slow and papers had nothing else to talk about besides, OMG Alexa holds an Alexa!

I wonder if this has anything to do with slow news or no news or advertising. Either way, its a return to the dark ages of pretending to care about what bag a celebrity has.

Those women get them for free.
They can easily afford them.
They don't choose them.
The women like us who pay for them work normal jobs.

When you look at it like that, its madness.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar