Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meet the youthful looking Seventy '70' year old designer Vera Wang


Meet the 70 year old bridal designer, Vera-Wang. Vera, 70 yr, has been in the news lately after a tweet she replied, where someone asked, "this b**** Vera Wang is 70?" And she replied saying "fact check: truth"

Fans immediately flooded the comment section asking her for the youthful secret.
In a recent interview the designer said "I workout most days, and of course I have hardcore fashion group, and having my lifelong obsession with leggings, I had the opportunity to actually play with clothes, something even a fashion designer rarely has the luxury of doing".
In a recent post, she said "depicts my personal conflict between loving athleisure clothing but dreading the treadmill". Okay Wang-y, we see you..
But back in 2016, she told Instyle, "I'm not a huge exercise person, but I love to play golf at Liberty National, in Jersey City, N. J., or at Atlantic Golf Club in the Hamptons if I happen to be out there. I'm terrible but enthusiastic." 
Seems Ms Wang decided to change her mind and actually started putting some work.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar