Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gim Gu-ra, Ice bucket challenge "My father died"

<p>Gim Gu-ra joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge reminding my father.</p><p>On Sunday 19th, songwriter, Instagram, Gim Gu-ra also participated in 2018 Ice bucket challenge , I believe that the heart will gather and gather and domestic first Lou Gehrig medical hospital will be built Please do together with the construction of the domestic first Lou Gehrig medical hospital. </p><p>In the released image, the appearance that Gim Gu-ra puts ice water in the bathroom was put in. Gim Gu-ra will participate in the Ice bucketchallenge boom. Even when the boom blew several years ago, I participated with our son, but I said many times, my father died of the disease, I knew the pain well, Mr. No · Sayon points out I appreciate it and participate. (Park) I have a relationship with Mr. Seung-il. </p><p>Gim Gu-ra specified his son, Kim Dong-hyun, broadcasting Joeyoung, comedian Emperor as the next runner who continues Ice bucket challenge.</p><p>Meanwhile, Seans 2018 Ice bucket challenge started on the 29th last month to collect funds to build the first domestic Lou Gehrig Juan Hospital for Hospital and arouse interest in Lou Gehrig disease and participation of stars Is steadily continuing.</p><p>Photo = Capture picture of Sean Instagram</p>

Gim Gu-ra joined the "2018 Ice bucket challenge" reminding my father.

On Sunday 19th, songwriter, Instagram, "Gim Gu-ra also participated in" 2018 Ice bucket challenge "," I believe that the heart will gather and gather and domestic first Lou Gehrig medical hospital will be built Please do together with the construction of the domestic first Lou Gehrig medical hospital. "

In the released image, the appearance that Gim Gu-ra puts ice water in the bathroom was put in. Gim Gu-ra will participate in the "Ice bucketchallenge" boom. Even when the boom blew several years ago, I participated with our son, but I said many times, my father died of the disease, I knew the pain well, "Mr. No · Sayon points out I appreciate it and participate. (Park) I have a relationship with Mr. Seung-il. "

Gim Gu-ra specified his son, Kim Dong-hyun, broadcasting Joeyoung, comedian Emperor as the next runner who continues "Ice bucket challenge".

Meanwhile, Sean's "2018 Ice bucket challenge" started on the 29th last month to collect funds to build the first domestic Lou Gehrig Juan Hospital for Hospital and arouse interest in Lou Gehrig disease and participation of stars Is steadily continuing.

Photo = Capture picture of Sean Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar