Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Burnin' Up to Dance and Love Again!


     Ever since coming across the It Boys! as the opened for my love Jeffree Star during a small gig in San Antonio, Texas I have been intrigued. The punk rock/pop boy group are great eye candy, but hearing the band live before listening to their recordings won me over. They have the talent to become something big if they find the right label and management. Words of an album have been surrounding them for a while and their first single, "Guys Don't Like Me", made its way onto MTV. However, it's their newest release that has me excited.
     "Burnin' Up" is a loud, pop/rock performance that features the guest vocals of Konvict princess, Jeffree Star, and dancer Lacey Schwimmer. The song is different from the stuff I heard from the group a year ago, but I could not help but sing along. Schwimmer's contribution to the song is extremely short,  I don't even know if it warranted a featured spot, but I am glad she is there. Star's verse is the greatest aspect of the track, like I knew it would be. He fires off lines that represents exactly what his life is all about: a gorgeous, pink-haired princess that loves to shop and make music.
     The music video was supposed to make its way out in early February, but did not show up until a few days ago unexpectedly. The video takes form as a video game, in vein of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Some parts may be cheesy, but the video is fun to watch and I enjoyed watching the group members try and score the numbers of attractive girls. Lacey looks stunning as does Jeffree and the few seconds they have in front of the camera as actually the most memorable. The video was a long time coming and I think it was worth the wait. The acting needed work, but they embodied the feeling of the song.




     American Idol judge and Latin bombshell, Jennifer Lopez, recently her highly-anticipated new single, "Dance Again", last week and now we have the hot music video to go along with the club-ready, pop track. Premiering on Thursday's episode of Idol and I could not take my eyes away from the screen. J.Lo is in her 40s and she looks better than half the women her age. Her body deserves an award. The video may have ended up being a huge advertisement for a perfume with an Inception inspired story, but I don't fault her for it. I think the concept works and I enjoyed it.
     Lopez plays around with glitter throughout the entire video. I was expecting Adam Lambert and Ke$ha to make a guest appearance, or maybe Jennifer just stole all the glitter the two artists used in their last music era. Lopez is then seen busting into a dance routine with her new, sexy boyfriend while singing lyrics that were not in the original recording. This was a treat for me. The song is a sequel to "On the Floor" and the video looks like it takes place right after, but let us be honest and say that the former video is superior. "Dance Again" is a pleasure to hear and watch, but I don't think it is icon as the original's video. Watch Jennifer flaunt what she knows she has. I'll just watch over and over again.





     And last but not least, Kazaky, an all male Ukrainian dance group, has been gaining recognition for appearing in Madonna's latest music video for "Girl Gone Wild". The group shows their massive talents while wearing some uncomfortable looking high heels. The song, "Love", may not be the greatest masterpiece, but I have been listening non-stop for the last few days. And the video... Do not get me started on the hotness and the fierceness radiated from the fabulous four. Take a look for yourself. What do I have to do to get an interview with these gorgeous men?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar