Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure Monday

Hello Lovelies! 

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite performance manicures!
I kind of dislike wearing black nail polish by itself because it just seems so dark, but I've found that adding the little glitter tips really brightens up the whole manicure! ^^  I usually wear black gowns when playing as part of a group, so black and silver match my gown and flute! Colour co-ordination! 

The black polish is from Skinfood, and I actually have no idea what colour it really is since I can't read Korean. But it seems to look like a very dark green when compared to black. The chunky glitter polish is from XOX which I actually really dislike, but I'm too lazy/too poor to buy a better chunky glitter polish. The OPI Top Coat gives such a nice shiny finish, and helps the chunky glitter to stay on for a very long time.
 
Whats your favorite way to wear chunky glitter nail polish?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar