Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'oreal : Rouge Pin Up

Hi guys ! This week has been really suck-ish so far, but today seems to be more positive. And it's Wednesday already ! Time is really flying, it's almost weekend again !

Today I'm showing you guys another fantastic colour from L'oreal. I have to say it again . I LOVE these wider brushes in their nail polish. It's fantastic ! This colour is a lovely red, and super pigmented. I used two coats of Loreal Rouge Pin Up in the photos below -
Personally, I prefer sparkling reds to a creme red, but this colour was a fun and sexy colour to wear for a few days.

Again, I'm going to show you the brush against a normal polish brush, this is one of the main reasons I LOVE these nail polishes of L'oreal !
Have you tried any of the L'oreal polish ? And what do you think of this fantastic colour ?

This product(s)  was send to me for review.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar