Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Promarker nail art

I guess most people have seen promarker nail art, sharpie nail art and well any alcohol based pencil nail art. Since I'm a fan of Promarkers, I decided to try. Sadly I don't know where to get 75%+ alcohol in germany (like isoprophanol) but I knew regular polish remover might work and I was too curious to wait. It didn't work perfect (alcohol is probably more forgiving) but I still kinda liked it. Since it was my first time I decided to just make a skittelette and try many colors in one go. My favorites where definitely my gray thumb (right hand) and my red and black little finger (left hand). What do you think? Have you tried the technique?










Polishes and materials used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
Various Promarker pencils (and polish remover and a flat nail art brush)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar