Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

100th post: Renee's Beauty Bag Surprise!

Yay! I have finally made it too 100 posts! I am happy with the blog so far - I am starting to get some followers and regular readers! I am always looking for feedback and would love to hear what you love and what you think can be improved! 

There are still some features I would like to add to the blog, such as more beauty and makeup product reviews, and a few other things. 

I am happy I am getting some regular readers back to the blog and hope everyone is enjoying what they are reading!! I am enjoying writing it!

Now, for my 100th post I am going to do something as a big thank you to my readers: A GIVEAWAY!!! Yay! I have created my own "Beauty Bag" - I have included some really awesome products and a little jewellery treat!

Here is a look at Renee's Beauty Bag:
It includes:
  • Square Hue Polish in "Crown Drive" - perfect copper tone for fall
  • City Color "Magic Balm" - lip-chap is an essential!
  • Tarte "High Performance Naturals" samples: Clear Slate Poreless 12-hour Perfecting Primer, Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer, and Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - because Tarte is an amazing brand and all 3 of the products are fab!
  • Iope Lip and Cheek Tint - a great cream versatile product in a perfect pink! 
  • Fiji Drops Earring from Your Bijoux Box
I hope you guys love the bag I have put together - I really wanted to include a great mix of beauty products! Now here is the giveaway - this is open to everyone and I will ship internationally!)


Good luck to everyone and thank you for reading my blog!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar