Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nicole Diary

Stamping Plate 

Hi guys, I'm excited about this post as I'm back to Stamping!! After all the swatch posts I'm doing, stamping my nails again makes a nice change. I was asked to choose 5 Plates from Nicole Diary, and delivery was super fast :)
I also received 2 cute scrapers. On first look the images seem crisp and well etched, and some lovely designs. First up I used Plate ND 007 a very pretty floral one.
 




Both images stamped perfectly straight on my nails and for decals. I really like the contrast of both these mani's, 2 completely different looks yet equally stunning.
You can find Nicole Diary on Amazon.com or Aliexpress and over on
Instagram.
I can't wait to try the next plate, come back to see how I get on!
Stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar