Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VB Line Gel Polishes

Graffiti Gel Nails

With more time just lately I'm able to do try some nail art that I've wanted to do for a while. This man was originally created by Naio Nails, and can be found on their YouTube channel. 
So I chose my gel polishes from VB Line.
811-Neon Pink Hot Rose. 
994-Neon Blue.
315-Light Plum Purple.
886-Summer Yellow.
975-Snow White.
Started out by painting 2 coats of white gel and a top coat, curing in between each coat. 
Using a thin liner brush, I painted lines of each colour from the top and bottom of each nail. Then with a clean liner brush, I gently and quickly brushed up and down the gel colours, using just the tip of the brush.

Just to blend the colours together to give a graffiti look. Cured and wiped the tacky residue. Still using a liner brush, and black acrylic paint, add more thin stripes, to give depth to this look, and carefully outline the whole nail, top coated and cured.


I love how the black detail brings this mani together, and how the colours blended together so well. Such a fun, bright and cheerful mani for these full gloomy days.
Stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar