I have done part of a proper clean of my house, not finished by any means and I am very tired so I am just going through a few of the many photos
The first is of the many tiny fish near the boat ramp, something large was chasing them but I couldnt see it, maybe a salmon.
Sorry, I lost the better photos and these are not showing up as well.
Then a shag sitting on the end of a tiny jetty.
Now I didnt check if I have put these up before, so I hope not, they are more of the signs along the oyster walk, first the crabs found and the second of the flowers.
I hope you can read them.
Tomorrow I will see my ailing mother, to be honest I dont want to go, that is the selfish side as she is going down hill and it is too horrible.

0 Yorumlar