Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chuckles and Chortles

Happy Monday, everyone, and happy May, as well! A new month is upon us and I couldn't be happier. This is the month when the garden centers will be stocked and ready to go. They have perennials, annuals, trees and vegetables...and we've got flower beds and a tree-less lot to fill! The perfect union. Can't wait to start planting. But before the fun stuff begins, the not so fun part of gardening needs to be tackled. There is a lot of weeding that needs to get done and I hope to tackle that some time this week if the weather co-operates.

Yesterday was a glorious spring day and it would have been the ideal time to do that, but yours truly chose to neglect chores and go out and enjoy life instead! I spent the day in Vaudreuil (a small city in Quebec about 40 minutes from here) with a very old friend that I hadn't seen in years; way before the pandemic. We've known each other since we were about three and even our moms were friends. Despite how long it had been since we'd gotten together, it was like we'd just seen each other the day before. That's the beauty of these types of friendships. You pick up right where you left off. We had an amazing time together and it was fun catching up, especially about our kids that are all grown up now. I am so grateful for all these lovely souls in my life.

Are you watching anything captivating or reading anything interesting. Believe it or not, I'm still trying to make it through "The Stand" by Stephen King. I'm more than halfway through but there are still so many pages left to read. Sometimes I feel like calling it quits but I am determined to finish this! As for what we're watching, we're enjoying the final season of Ozark on Netflix. Talk about intensity and being on edge with the final episodes. I'm so curious to see how this will end. It's been a really good series. How about you? What are you up to these days?

That's it for now, blogging pals. I wish you all a great week and an amazing month ahead! And I hope the images below make you chuckle and chortle. Enjoy!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar