Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Favorites

I'm taking a little different turn for my favorites this week.  I am an avid blog reader, I read them like novels. I can't wait to see the next installment of a room makeover, the next recipe from a favorite cook, the next completed knitting or craft project.  So, this week I'm going to share some of my favorite blogs with you.  Check them out... they might become favorites of yours, too!

This blogger is redecorating/remodeling her entire house.  She takes on tasks I wouldn't even dare attempt... building walls, installing doors and windows, making and refinishing furniture.  There is nothing that she will not attempt!

Ten ladies who share recipes and faith. I have tried many of their recipes and these ladies can definitely cook!  Their recipes almost always use items you have in your cupboard and they are not difficult or time consuming.

I started following this blog when I read about the plane crash in which Stephanie and her husband Cristian almost lost their lives.  I followed their recovery (Stephanie was  burned over most of her body and has endured many, many operations) and have been inspired by her faith and unabashed love for her husband and children.

When I first started reading blogs I found it hard to find blogs of ladies in my age group.  Granny Marigold has grandchildren, and like my blog she posts about a myriad of things... her family, recipes, crafts, gardening... just normal day to day stuff!

The Blessed Hearth is similar to Granny Marigold and me... she posts about her daily life. She also shares my love of thrifting . She and her husband take little road trips and she posts some great photos.

Ginny has eight (I think) children ranging in age from toddler to early adulthood, She gardens, knits, sews, raises chickens and goats, and she homeschools!  

Alicia is a talented seamstress and quilter. She sews clothes for her daughter and has a home business to sell kits for quilts and toys. She takes the most beautiful photographs.

This grandmother is a retired teacher who loves to garden, craft and travel. She is one of the very first blogs that I followed because she seemed so down to earth.

One of my daughter in law's writes a blog that is close to my heart.  It is about her family, in particular her children. She is a talented writer and she takes great photos, but it's a private blog so I won't post it her!

What are you favorite blogs to read?

Thanks for dropping by...



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar