Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I won't be posting Monday updates

I haven't been trolling other blogs nearly as much as prior to a week ago last Thursday.
That would be January 3 or, as I like to call it, New Years Day.
Yeah, I know everyone else picked a traditional day to celebrate the New Year.
Those of you who are regulars here know the story.
I won't rehash it.
I do still get around a little, but mostly I am otherwise occupied and have other priorities.
It's almost like I'm not retired.

About that title... Grandma Skip is home.
Most days it is she and I here until late afternoon when my stepdaughter gets home from work.
There is plenty to keep me occupied after GS gets up in the morning.
If there are any updates, they will probably be posted on weekends (just like this).
They will only be here if it is something momentous.


It's 11:30 am and still a brisk 42.1°F.
That's a lot warmer than it was when I went out this morning.


I  know there was something else I was supposed to remember?
someone remind me

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar