I blame Channel 4, they have been showing the effervescent Kirstie delving whole heartedly into a home made Christmas, with bells on.
I have been caught up and
There is bunting going from front door, up the stairs and along the landing.
There is a garland along the spindles on the landing.
Oh and I have been playing with yarn and hook
This little baggie kick started it all.
First there was a looong chain.
Then there was a small bouquet of assorted flowers.
Pompoms were there in abundance.
A flock of multi hued birds fluttered in.
They settled down to become this, the start of something big
The pompoms are titchy, I made them using a dinner fork. I know that I have been Kirstied, I have not only been up the Amazon to buy a pompom maker, I have bought a whole set.
There has been a minimal amount of housework done, Ben has had his walks, albeit shorter as it is freezing hard here. I have even fallen behind with the tea drinking.
And I am not ashamed in the slightest, I plan on hooking my way through a garden of flowers and possibly a dozen or so birds. Once my purchase from A arrives I will be pompomming all over the place.
Dinner last night was bubble and squeak with some pork in a pepper sauce, tonight it is in the lap of the gods, fridge bottom something. I have to slip out to the local shop for some milk, I have plenty in the fridge and cupboards to eat, I just have no inclination to cook.
I am off now, otherwise I will be hooking away and the shop will be closed before I realise how fast the time is flying.
TTFN Pam

0 Yorumlar