Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thars Magic In That There Kingdom Part 1



This commercial is part of a campaign that ran for Disney a few years back. The title of the campaign is "Magic Happens." Funny, isn't it? You see there's this popular phrase with a bad word in it, but then this takes out that bad word and switches it out with... ah you get it.

I will tell you that with over 15 years in advertising and doing about 80% broadcast during those 15 years, real emotion in a commercial is hard to come by. About 98.5% that attempt to drum up real emotion end up coming off like a bunch of posers because ultimately they're trying to peddle some product. This campaign is an exception.

In 90 seconds, it captures the Disney brand perfectly. And so I leave you with this on the day that I travel to Walt Disney World. And no doubt this afternoon I will be covered from head to toe in 70 spf as I swim in the pool at the Polynesian Resort with a perfect view of The Magic Kingdom in the distance.

For more Magic Kingdom Magicness, check me out and other guest bloggers at Film Experience Blog.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar