Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where have you gone, Audrey Hepburn?





I read the other day that Lady Gaga had passed Oprah as the top money maker. "Lady", my Aunt Sally's bum. The photo showed her grasping her personal parts while making some gesture with the other hand. The expression on her face would have curdled goat's milk. Singing about serial killing, wearing meat dresses, she has yet to display any sense of decency about anything. Yet our society has made her wealthy. Young girls want to be her. She is the darling of the media,hell even Oprah loves her.
I quickly searched for one of my favorite pictures of Miss Hepburn. Her grace and gentility came so naturally. I love the lines of her head and neck in this shot. She once said that God gave us two hands. One to help ourselves and one to help others. She certainly lived that credo. She would never do it, but if Loony Gaga held out a helping hand, I think I'd ask her to wash it first.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar