Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOTRO - The Reeve of the Entwash Vale + Eaworth Under Siege

### Chat Capture: General 11/24/16 03:25 AM ###
[11/24 03:16:07 AM] New Quest: The Reeve of the Entwash Vale
[11/24 03:16:12 AM] The Reeve of Entwash Vale
"We have arrived at Eaworth, capital of the Entwash Vale, bringing word of a vast Easterling horde invading from the north, but I fear that word has come too late, for Orcs are encamped upon Eaworth's threshold. I only hope that we can convince Reeve Ingbert of the greater threat facing the whole of Rohan...."
[11/24 03:16:12 AM] New Quest: Instance: The Reeve of the Entwash Vale
[11/24 03:16:31 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''Welcome to Eaworth, Captain...though I wish it were under better circumstances.''
[11/24 03:16:37 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''You say that you and your men are retainers of Lord Éomer, but what would bring you this far north?''
[11/24 03:16:42 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''My lord, Éomer sent us north to harry the Orcs and distract them so that the Ridings of the Eastemnet could muster their strength.''
[11/24 03:16:47 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''However, while we were away in the Wold, we learned that a great horde of Easterlings, the Khundolar, plan to invade from the north.''
[11/24 03:16:52 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''We rode south at once to warn the Reeves, but we have encountered naught but resistance.''
[11/24 03:16:57 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Will you not send a contingent to Harwick to help bolster our defences in the north? I fear Aldor Harding is resigned to defeat, though I daresay he will take many an Easterling with him.''
[11/24 03:17:02 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''Would that I could, Captain, but you have seen the threats upon my very doorstep. As long as the Orcs hold us in siege, we dare not reduce our own defences.''
[11/24 03:17:07 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''What of Thornhope? Could they not help to fortify Eaworth, while you send help to Harwick?''
[11/24 03:17:12 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''We sent word to Thornhope long ago, but we have heard nothing from Thane Wulfrad...I fear they were besieged long before us.''
[11/24 03:17:17 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''If it were not for the courage of my son, Ingmar, and our friend Indira here, Eaworth would have already fallen.''
[11/24 03:17:22 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''You say that this siege is all that stands in your way of reinforcing the Wold? Then I have a plan...Indira, will you attend me a moment?''
[11/24 03:17:37 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Indira and I believe that we may break the siege, or at the very least weaken it. If we can do this, will you send a company to Harwick?''
[11/24 03:17:42 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''If you can do what you say, then aye. If the siege is weakened, I should be able to spare some men for a muster.''
[11/24 03:17:47 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''It will be dangerous, for my trap will bring the Orcs within the walls of Eaworth. Those who shall not fight should take shelter in the north end of the city, preferably behind bolted doors.''
[11/24 03:17:52 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''I trust Indira, and if Indira shares that trust with you, then so shall I. Eaworth and the Entwash Vale are in your hands.''
[11/24 03:18:05 AM] Completed: Instance: The Reeve of the Entwash Vale
[11/24 03:18:26 AM] Completed: The Reeve of the Entwash Vale

[11/24 03:18:52 AM] New Quest: Eaworth Under Siege
[11/24 03:20:06 AM] Eaworth Under Siege
"Our message comes to the Entwash Vale at an inopportune time, for Orcs have already besieged the city of Eaworth. The Riders Four must now join with Reeve Ingbert and his allies to break the siege...."
[11/24 03:20:06 AM] New Quest: Instance: Eaworth Under Siege
[11/24 03:21:45 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Do you wish to know why it is that I believe we will have victory here?''
[11/24 03:21:50 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Madness though it may seem to you, I believe it is because I refuse to die so far from home.''
[11/24 03:21:55 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''We all have our reasons to live, and those things drive us to survive. For Hutha, it is the bond of brotherhood. For Léofdag, it is redemption. For Ulf, it is vengeance. For Reeve Ingbert, it is for honour and his people.''
[11/24 03:22:00 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''What is my reason, you ask? Perhaps you have heard me call my horse by the ignoble name of Prancey? Brynmód is his right name, but Prancey is the name given him by my daughter, Céolwen.''
[11/24 03:22:05 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Not long after I came to Aldburg, I met a lady named Merewen, the daughter of one of Lord Éomer's counselors. We fell in love and were wed.''
[11/24 03:22:10 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Merewen bore us a daughter...Céolwen is now three-and-a-half summers. I swear to you that I will not die in these lands, parted from them.''
[11/24 03:22:15 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''My life will end in Aldburg, beside my wife and daughter, be it in peacetime or in war.''
[11/24 03:22:20 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Now you know all that is worth knowing about me.''
[11/24 03:22:23 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''Ho there, my friends! Is all in order?''
[11/24 03:22:32 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''My men are prepared. One force awaits within the hall, another in the northern end of the city. They simply await your call.''
[11/24 03:22:37 AM] Burnoth, son of Baldeg says, ''Indeed, I was just about to send Indira here to check in with Ulf and Léofdag.''
[11/24 03:22:42 AM] Ingbert, Reeve of the Entwash Vale says, ''Good...if we survive this, there will be a feast in your honour!''
[11/24 03:23:27 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''I told you of the day Lord Éomer found me, but I did not tell you "why" I was hunting Orcs near the Argonath.''
[11/24 03:23:32 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''My birth name was Wigelm, son of Widere. My father was of the Rohirrim, my mother of the Dunlendings.''
[11/24 03:23:37 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''By the time I was seventeen, I had married a girl named Atta. We had three sons: Wigbrit, Dermod, and Egric.''
[11/24 03:23:42 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''Then ten years ago, I lost everything....''
[11/24 03:23:47 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''Thane Gladsúnu of Gapholt called a weapontake to cleanse the Orcs of the Misty Mountains from the area....''
[11/24 03:23:52 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''I joined the Thane's company of one-hundred and twenty men, and we drove the Orcs back into their caves...only we learned too late that it had been a trap.''
[11/24 03:23:57 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''The Orcs ambushed us within their caverns, and only twenty of us returned alive...though many of us wished we had not.''
[11/24 03:24:02 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''We returned to our homes to find them burnt to the ground and our families slain. My wife and sons lay before me, dead, in the midst of a dozen Dunlendings.''
[11/24 03:24:07 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''I do not remember what happened next...I simply awoke later amid the severed heads of the Dunlendings, with a large gash upon my face. Wigelm died then, and Ulf the Reaver was born.''
[11/24 03:24:10 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''I can only barely remember what my wife and sons looked like...all I know now is the desire to shed the blood of my enemies.''
[11/24 03:24:15 AM] Ulf the Reaver says, ''The rest of my story you know already.''
[11/24 03:25:03 AM] Léofdag, son of Winedag says, ''Do you wish to know why I volunteered to ride with Burnoth? You know already of my great shame, and that is the gist of it....''
[11/24 03:25:08 AM] Léofdag, son of Winedag says, ''I have been spurned by nearly all of my friends and companions in arms, save those I ride with now, yet that matters not to me.''
[11/24 03:25:13 AM] Léofdag, son of Winedag says, ''My dear Fleda sees past my shame, and even stands staunchly in my defence with her uncle...I need not prove my worth to her.''

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar